TDS ON FORRIGN REMITTANCE
As Per Section 195 TDS shall be deducted on the payment made to Non Resident at the prescribed rate. As per RBI Guidelines , Every payment except some specifically exempted payment shall be attached with Form 15 CA along with a certificate from a Accountant in Form 15 CB.
Procedure of Foregin Remittance :
- The person making payment shall obtain a certificate from accountant in Form 15CB providing details in Form.
- The Person shall file a form 15CA electronically from following Website. https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/TIN/JSP/tds/enterForm15CA.jsp
- 3 Write on the acknowledgement number generated by the system for future references.
- 4 Take print out of Form 15CA and get signed by authorized person.
- 5 Submit the duly signed form 15CA , 15CB and copy of bills to the RBI or any other authorized dealer.
- 6 Exchange Rate used for the payment shall be used for deposition of TDS .
- 7 For Further clarification visit the following website . https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/TIN/JSP/tds/Guidelines.html
TDS shall be deducted as per DTAA (Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement) between both the country.